Basic - Corvus LED Ceiling Panel 600 x 1200W 11-03-84
Basic 600 x 1200 LED Panel
- Replaces fluorescent tubes.
- Retail, offices, schools, hospitals.
- Corridors and stairwells.
- Suspended ceiling lighting for offices.
- Instant ON at full brightness.
- Last 3-5 times longer than fluorescent tubes.
- No glass, mercury or lead.
- No flicker or hum.
- No UV light emitted.
- White frame.
LED Panel Lights in the LED Basics Range incorporate quality components that deliver results at a lower specification.
Incorporating surface-mount device (SMD) LED technology that distributes light evenly across the surface of the panel, Panels achieve full brightness as soon as they are switched on.
As retrofit units replacing fluorescent tube fittings, LED Panel Lights are designed for recessed installation in a range of commercial applications.
LED Panel Lights in this range have a white aluminium frame.
The entire Panel Light range distributed by Eden illumination has been designed to make installation straightforward. A simple twist-lock mechanism on the power cord ensures the driver does not dislodge, giving you peace of mind.
LED Panel Lights in the LED Basics Range are covered by a 2 year warranty as standard.
- Delivery 2-3 days
- All prices include VAT
- LED Panel Ceiling Light with Driver
- Colours Available ~ Neutral White
- Colour Temp ~ 4000K
- Surface Colour ~ White
- Material ~ Aluminium & Polycarbonate
- LED Type - SMD 4014
- Size ~ 595mm x 1195mm
- Position ~ Recessed into 600x1200 grid
- Position ~ Suspended optional extra
- Position~ Surface mounted optional extra
- Wattage ~ 57W
- Lumens ~ 5100lm
- Life in hours ~ 35,000 hours (12 Years)
- Beam Angle ~ 120 Degrees
- Voltage ~ 220V-240V
- Driver ~ Boke
- Dimmable ~ No
- Emergency ~ Optional extra
- Certificate ~ CE, RoHS
- Warranty ~ 2 Years as standard
- Save up to 50% on your electricity consumption compared to a standard T5 tubes
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on all Eden Online Store Products
DOWNLOAD YOUR DATA SHEET HERE