Down Light - TRI-20W - LED Down Light 11-05-76
- Available to collect at our showroom the next day, or dispatched within 48 hours
- All prices include VAT
- LED Down Light
- Position ~ Recessed
- Life in hours ~ 50,000 hours
- Beam Angle ~ 100 Degrees
- Voltage ~ 220-240V
- Shatterproof polycarbonate diffuser.
- Pre-attached stainless steel retaining clips.
- Last 3-5 times longer than CFL/PLL equivalents.
- Dimmable ~ Optional upgrade
- Certificate ~ CE, RoHS
- IP ~ 20
- No UV light emitted. No glass, mercury or lead.
- Warranty ~ 2 Years , 5 Years when extended
- Save up to 60% on your electricity consumption compared to a standard halogen lamp
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on all Eden Online Store Products
•Replaces CFL/PLL .
•Retail and offices.
•Stairwells and corridors.
The TRI LED Downlight is a low energy replacement for CFL and PLL fittings. Incorporating a low profile design and a built-in driver, units come with adjustable steel retaining clips as standard, and a shatterproof polycarbonate diffuser.
LED TRI Range Downlights feature selectable tri-colour technology. Once installed, colour temperature can be changed via a simple switch. This allows you to cut down on your stock holding of LED Downlights, since a single LED TRI Range Downlight can deliver light at a colour temperature of 3000K, 4000K or 5500K.
The Downlight’s lightweight polycarbonate cover is frosted and shatterproof, diffusing white light at a beam angle of 100°.
LED Downlights are perfect for use in a wide range of applications, including retail and office space, hotels, conference rooms, kitchens, bathrooms and corridors.
A specially designed twist-lock power cord enables secure and quick installation of dedicated 3 Hour Emergency Kits
Product Supplied by
DOWNLOAD DATASHEET HERE
If the quantity you require is unavailable please contact us at: email@example.com